The purpose of the study program of graduate academic studies in Law is to educate students in the field of law, which provides deepening of knowledge:
* from the point of view of contemporary constitutional and civil law, as well as numerous applied disciplines;
* harmonization of legal postulates and access to law in accordance with EU law;
* development of law and understanding of numerous factors and aspects that influence its changes in the process of globalization and transition;
* in the work and operation of legal, judicial and administrative institutions, as well as in the refinement of instruments that implement new legal postulates;
* in the analysis of legal practice in the judiciary, state and public administration, local self-government, companies, banks, financial and other organizations, agencies, consulting firms, etc.